|Cary Francis Group Inc. Web Site Privacy and Use Policy|
|What This Policy Covers|
- This policy covers how Cary Francis Group Inc. treats personal information that Cary Francis Group Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Cary Francis Group Inc. products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Cary Francis Group Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Cary Francis Group Inc. does not employ or manage, nor does it apply to other websites that may be linked to from our website if not owned by us.
- This policy covers appropriate use of this Web Site by users.
|Information Collection and Use.|
- Cary Francis Group Inc. may collect personal information when you register with Cary Francis Group Inc., when you visit Cary Francis Group Inc. pages or the pages of Cary Francis Group Inc. partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Cary Francis Group Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, and zip code. For web e-commerce orders we may also ask for your address and credit card number. Once you register with Cary Francis Group Inc. and sign in to our websites, you are not anonymous to us.
- Cary Francis Group Inc. collects information about your e-store transactions with us.
- Cary Francis Group Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Cary Francis Group Inc. cookie information, the page(s) you request and the date and time of your visit.
- Cary Francis Group Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- This Web Site is not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age, and children under such age are not authorized to use the Web Site or the services offered on it for any reason.
|Information Sharing and Disclosure|
- Cary Francis Group Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Cary Francis Group Inc. works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. We may share your personal information with these entities in order to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- Cary Francis Group Inc. may set and access Cary Francis Group Inc. cookies on your computer. These cookies are necessary in order to provide e-commerce functions.
|Confidentiality and Security|
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- The materials found on the Web Site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States as provided under Title 17 of the U.S. Code and the corresponding laws, publications and regulations regarding the same. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all information, and the overall design of the Web Site are protected hereunder. Permission is granted to you to view and print materials from the Web Site for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining information for your reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on the Web Site in any format, without the express prior written permission of Cary Francis Group Inc., is strictly prohibited.
- "Cary Francis Group Inc." is a protected trademark of Cary Francis Group Inc.
|No Representations or Warranties; Limitation of Liability|
|CARY FRANCIS GROUP INC. DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE WEB SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED HEREIN, AND CARY FRANCIS GROUP INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. CARY FRANCIS GROUP INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.|
|IN NO EVENT WILL CARY FRANCIS GROUP INC. OR ITS OWNERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE, IN LAW OR EQUITY, FOR: ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, OR PERSONAL INJURY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE; OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE, OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, AND AS SUCH THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, CARY FRANCIS GROUP INC.’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.|
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cary Francis Group Inc. and its owners, managers, officers, employees, directors, agents and assigns, from and against any and all loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses), claims, damages and liabilities related to or associated with your use of the Web Site or any violation of this Web Site Privacy and Use Policy by you.
|Governing Law and Jurisdiction|
- Your use of this Web Site shall constitute your acceptance of the terms of this Web Site Privacy and Use Policy, which shall be a legally binding contract between you and Cary Francis Group Inc. This Web Site Privacy and Use Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
- Cary Francis Group Inc. reserves the right to change this Web Site Privacy and Use Policy without notice at any time by posting new terms at this location.
|Questions and Suggestions|
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Cary Francis Group Inc.
P.O. Box 321050
Franklin, WI 53132